Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Art Of Pop Culture: Alain Bossuyt

Continuing to showcase artwork by some of my favourite pop culture artists. This time it's the work of Alain Bossuyt.

Alain Bossuyt is a graphic designer and illustrator and his own design studio, based in Lille, called LE PLAN B. They mainly create illustration, Flash animation and graphic design.

I love his alternative take on movie posters, some of them kind of remind me a little bit of Saul Bass too!

To see more of his work and even buy some of them, check here!

More examples after the jump (as always, click to embiggen).














3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Bond images. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for this post ! I do appreciate.
    The name of my studio is LE PLAN B.
    Have a nice day :)

    Alain Bossuyt

    ReplyDelete